Frequently Asked Questions
Once you are a subscribed member, you can download as many as you want!
You can use them for your personal or your business needs such as:
– On your website or blog as website graphics, social media platforms as Facebook cover or Instagram photos that fits your business (as long as it is not restricted, see restricted uses below).
– You may crop, resize, add filter, overlay your own products, text or artwork to the image.
– You may use the images in digital products including workbooks, ebooks, and other pdfs downloads as long as the images cannot be extracted.
– You may use the image to display your design work if you are website designer/developer or graphic designer.
– Your purchase includes a non-exclusive, limited use license.
– You may NOT sell, resell, redistribute, lease, loan, transfer, share or give the image to a third-party to use in any way. Poise Pixels Co. keeps the original copyrights for the images.
– You may not claim them as your own.
– You many not alter, edit or manipulate the images.
– You cannot use the images for clients and customers or on any work you are doing for your clients and customers.
– You cannot create derivative products from the images and sell them or to giveaway for free. For example, you cannot add text or graphic to a photo and sell it as a print or a social media graphic.
– You cannot use images to create branding or logos to re-sell them. You cannot use any of the images to create mugs, prints, etc.
– You cannot re-sell the images as standalone files or as part of templates, themes, graphics, prints, stickers, or other printed items intended for sale to other people.
– You cannot use the images to promote or sell other photography or styling products, services, workshops, courses, or similar resources.
– No Unlawful use. You cannot use the images in an illegal or offensive manner.
For the full image license, please read here.
Your membership is for your own personal use. You cannot share your login information with anyone. If you share your login info, your membership and license to use the images will be revoked without refund.
Poise Pixels Co. remains the sole and exclusive holder of the copyright for the images
Credit is not required but always appreciated) – if you’re sharing on social media, we’d love for you to mention @poisepixelsco and/or use the hashtag #PoisePixelsCo so we can see how you use them! You could also be featured on our page/stories.
Instantly! As soon as you subscribe to become a member/complete your membership payment, you have instant access to the Poise Pixels Co. stock library and you can download images right away.
Absolutely no limit! You can download as many as you want and unlimited number of times!
All images are JPEG files saved in high resolution 300 ppi.
Due to the digital nature of the images and unlimited access to the Poise Pixels Co. stock library instantly, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. We strongly encourage that you read through the FAQ’s and contact us if you have any queries. If you decide that Poise Pixels Co. stock photos is not for you, simply cancel your membership anytime before the automatic renewal date. Your subscription will remain active until the end of your payment term (renewal date) and you can still use any images that you downloaded as a member.
Yes! You have lifetime access to the photos you have downloaded during your paid membership. Anything you downloaded up to the point that your membership expires is yours to use as long as you want. If you cancel, your membership will remain active until the end of your subscription term. After that date, you will no longer be billed and your account will be deactivated.
Please note, if you do not wish for your membership to renew, you will need to cancel before the renewal date. No refunds will be given if you forget to cancel before your membership renews.
You may not re-sell the images as standalone files or as part of templates, themes, graphics, prints, stickers, or other printed items intended for sale to multiple people.
No. You may not use any images or graphics from the Poise Pixels Co. Stock Library for your clients. However, you may use the images to show sample design work or in website templates for online preview to your clients.
Read the full image license here.
Absolutely! Check out tips and tutorials on editing photos on our blog here.
You can change your plan anytime by logging into your account and selecting the “Change Plan” option under the “Subscriptions” tab. If you need assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
You can cancel your membership anytime before the automatic renewal date by logging into your account and selecting the “Cancel” option under the “Subscriptions” tab. If you need assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.