(Updated on 26 September 2018)
Information You Provide to Us
- We may collect Personal Information from you, such as your first and last name, email and mailing address, phone and password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”).
- When you subscribe to the Services on our Site our payment processor will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information and direct deposit information.
- We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using your Account.
- When you opt-in to our mailing list, we collect personal information. We use this information to contact you about our latest offers, news and Site updates.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional information that you knowingly provide.
- When you post messages on the Site or on a Social Media Site where we have a page or presence, the information contained in your posting may be republished on our Site and other users may be able to see them.
Use of Your Personal Information
In general, Personal Information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your Personal Information in the following ways:
- to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
send you a welcome email to verify ownership of the email address provided when your Account was created;
- send you administrative email notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Services;
- provide the Services you request;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Services;
- respond to your inquiries;
- to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes including those of third parties; and
- perform marketing or data analysis.
Website Cookies and Google Analytics
In an effort to improve our Site and the quality of the Service, we track information provided to us by your browser or by our software application when you view or use the Service, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Service, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. This is tracked via website cookies. Cookies are small text files used to enhance your shopping experience, including, but not limited to, maintaining current login, and providing a unique identifier for website statistics.
Links to Third Party Websites
Opting-Out/Withdrawal of Consent/ Retention of Data
If you would like to unsubscribe from our newsletter, detailed instructions are provided at the bottom of all emails sent out. If you would like to unsubscribe from any of our other mailing lists, or to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected or for business or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws. Your personal data may also continue to be retained on our databases to the extent permitted by law.
Security of Your Personal Information
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks. Nevertheless, we strive to protect the security of your information, and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures. We may, but are not obliged to, post a notice on our Site if a security breach occurs, or send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances.